$113.80 – $1,040.60 excl GST
$500+ CULVERT ORDERS ARE FREIGHT FREE NZ WIDE.
Slotted Culverts are the alternative to open drains and deep water tables for increased safety and maximum usable area on sites and roads.
Eliminate stock loses and comply with your environmental responsibilities to protect waterways.
- Large capacity pipes and large slots allow faster drainage and flow rates than other options.
- Filter cloth not required around pipe in most situations.
- Back fill with screened gravel.
- Fixed sockets and 5.8m lengths for fast, low cost installation.
- Available in LARGE DIAMETERS – 150mm to 630mm OD.
- Ideal replacement for old large diameter clay pipes
- Suits all standard PVC Bends, Y’s, Tees, etc.
- Suits economical Go-In System to tee into larger diameter pipes
- Strong and robust
- Subsoil drainage of surface and water table
- Will not rust
- Resist a wide range of chemicals from very acidic to very alkaline
They come in the 3 slot pattern shown in the pictures for rapid surface drainage.
contact us to get a quote for your project
|SKU||Size||Price||Quantity||Add to Cart Button|